So even though we visited Albuquerque at this specific time to see the balloon fiesta, we were still too lazy to get up early enough to get down to the field for the mass ascension and all. However, our timing worked out perfectly fine for our girls. We ended up going down to the field late enough that they let us in for free (score!) and although most of the balloons had already taken off, there were a ton of balloons that started landing all around us. So it was great because the girls still got to see the balloon up close and personal.


We also made sure to make a trip to the zoo while in Abq just cuz we love it!

And because I can't help myself, here is Jadyn being silly on the train at the zoo....

We gave Papa Pat a sweet new do...

And Uncle Zach made a mini-bonfire for the kiddos.

All in all, we had a great time in Albuquerque!
1 comment:
So fun! I love the balloon fiesta and someday I'll take my kids to it! :) By the way not sure if I've asked you this before but how do you get your pictures into collages like that? Do you use photo bucket?
Post a Comment