Monday, January 11, 2010

First day of school

Way back in August Rylee had her first day of preschool. She was so excited to be such a "big girl" and Mommy was so sad that her baby is getting to be such a big girl....

Ahhh, their first day of school! *tear* And check out the sass from that girl on the right with her hand on her hip like she's something else. Wait, that's Rylee.....

Photobucket
(sorry about the photo quality--it's a pic of a pic)

Anyway, we are doing a preschool where the Mom's take turns teaching each week. Rylee loves all her friends at school and I love getting to be so involved (but I also really like only teaching every 6 weeks, hehehe)!

2 comments:

Sarah and Jeremy said...

She is so darn cute! Just like her mom watch out heartbreaker in a few years. . .

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh, PRESCHOOL!?!?!??! Is she really that old?

Love the picture, she is the cutest sass I have ever seen!