Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Jadyn!!!!

Photobucket


Our funny, sweet, happy, smart, pesty, silly, smiley, adorable little Jadyn turned 2!
I know it's so cliche to say, but I truly can't believe how fast time goes by! We are so blessed to have this little girl in our lives, she brings us so much joy and laughter and just plain happiness!
She totally adores her big sister, even though she likes to pester her a lot (it's always with a big smile on her face) and her big sister loves her so much and is really great to her (most of the time, of course). She is also such a happy little girl, I guess you could say she just loves life! And while she loves her Mommy, she is usually a pretty big Daddy's girl-- and of course Daddy just eats that up. She is also quite the talker. I love this age when they figure out how to talk, it's just hilarious and also so darn cute! (and it also really helps with knowing what they want/don't want/what happened/etc...)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
To celebrate Jadyn's 2nd birthday, we had Garrick's family over for cake and ice cream and we just let the cousins all play. It was a beautiful evening and it's always so fun to have them together, they have so much fun playing with eachother! Jadyn's favorite present has been her rocking horse. And while I was the one who went to 3 different stores to find it, Garrick takes complete credit for it. Although I've got to admit, it actually was all his idea and he was the one who really wanted to get it for Jadyn. So fine...good job Daddy, you sure know what your daughter likes! All the kids, of course, wanted a turn on the rocking horse. And when it was Rylee's turn, she first gets on the horse normally but then goes "Oh wait, I need to ride it side saddle" and then proceeds to sit side saddle on the rocking horse and rock. Everybody was cracking up, that girl is such a ham! I really don't even know where she even got the knowledge or idea of riding side saddle, but she knew what to do! Anyway, it was a fun night and a great way to celebrate our little Jadyn's birthday!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Such a cutie!!!! Love her little diva birthday outfits!

Megan said...

Sounds like such a fun birthday! I love how she knew so much about riding the horse. Too funny! :)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Okay, where was I when you put this post up??? BAD AUNTIE, BAD! (c: But I love those pictures! What a cute birthday girl and I agree with the so freakin' cute "diva" birthday outfits!