Saturday, July 24, 2010

My own little fishy

We finally put Rylee in swim lessons this summer, and let me tell ya, the girl is a natural! ;) All motherly-biased aside, she really is doing amazing for the short amount of time she's been in swim lessons. I'm so proud of her, and she's quite proud of herself as well! She had a great teacher, Mr. Brisden, who was absolutely fabulous with her. We're soooo grateful that she has these skills now, it quite a relief. (and NO, that doesn't mean she won't be watched like a freakin' hawk still around a pool, but at least I know that if she falls in she can make it to the side--ahh, a TINY bit of peace of mind).

1 comment:

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Um ya she could make it to the side...I think she is almost ready for the olympics!!! GO RYLES!!! That is so awesome! (c: