BOY!!!!
We're loving having our princesses, but now it's time to add a prince to the brood! We're all very excited to switch things up (although I'm a mix of excited and nervous...I don't know what to do with a boy!)
After we were told it was a boy I looked over at Garrick and Rylee, and I'm not sure which smile was bigger. It's been funny because whenever anybody would ask Rylee what she wanted, she would tell them "A baby brother, because I already have a baby sister" (stated very matter-of-factly).
After we were told it was a boy I looked over at Garrick and Rylee, and I'm not sure which smile was bigger. It's been funny because whenever anybody would ask Rylee what she wanted, she would tell them "A baby brother, because I already have a baby sister" (stated very matter-of-factly).
It was fun having Rylee come to the ultrasound with us, she had to tell everybody afterwards about how she got to see her baby brother opening his mouth and sticking his tongue out. She's already a very good big sister and ever since I told her that the baby can hear her when she talks, she spends a little time each day talking to him. Jadyn on the other hand...well, that poor kid has no idea what's coming! Let's just all cross our fingers that she'll adjust ok. Haha!
Anyway, here are the ultrasound pictures for those that can see them. ;)

(this one's a face shot, you can see him looking straight at us with his arm bent under his head and above his fat little tummy)

(top left is another face shot, similar to the one above. Top right is his precious little profile and little hand right above his face. Bottom left is his adorable little foot. Bottom right is another profile shot with his hand tucked under his chin...so sweet!)
I can't wait to meet the little guy!
Although I guess I should figure out a name for him before he comes...
9 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boys are the best, I'm so excited for you. HOw cute that she wanted a brother.
Any boy names yet?
We are so excited for you guys!! Wendel said you needed a boy to:)
congrats! how exciting! you're going to love having a boy- they're sooooo sweet!
YAY!!! CONGRATS!!!
We are so very excited for a *BOY* cousin!!! (c: I agree...you will love having a boy!
Yeah! Just the opposite of us! It's funny because I'm so nervous about a girl!!! Landon was only 18 months when Cody was born and he adjusted pretty well. The only thing I tried to do, because I didn't want him hating his brother, is if he wanted to do something while I was nursing, I'd read to him which he loved. Also, I couldn't pick out a name till I saw them! We just couldn't decide. I have NO idea what we're going to be calling our little girl! Sorry for the long comment!
How exciting you little devil! You got the perfect set up--2 girls, then a boy. Let's see some pregnant pictures, huh?
YEAH!! WE are so excited! He is going to be such a cute little guy! I was telling Spencer that he is going to be a pretty little guy because your girls are so pretty not just cute. I am so excited for you!! Let us know when you decide on a name.
wow congrats!!! You'll love having a boy. They're so fun and full of energy (Different to that of girls at least from what I've seen as I don't have any girls yet :)
Post a Comment