Monday, October 4, 2010

Go Gators!!!!

Rylee is officially old enough to play soccer now!
*tear*
Ok, I might shed a tear because she's old enough to play, except for the fact that she's just too stinkin cute of a little soccer player for me to be sad that she's old enough to be one! (confusing enough???) Anyways, her team name is the Gators and it's just the funniest thing to watch their games. They run around in a little pack each trying to get the ball (even if it's from someone on their own team) and while Rylee actually attempted to kick the ball a few times this last game, she mainly prances around the field watching everyone. Also in her last game, her team played against her BFF's team. While Rylee was on the sideline, her cousin scored a goal and Garrick told Rylee "Hey, you guys are winning!" and what was Rylee's response? "Well I'm still best friends with Emma!" Haha, I hope she keeps the good attitude! :)
Anyways, they are pretty much the cutest soccer team ever and I'm so proud of our lil Gators!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Rylee is so adorable in her soccer uniform! I'm sure it's hilarious to watch all those little girls.

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

So stinkin' cute! I love that she is "prancing" around the field! What??? Rylee, be girley??? (c:

P B Wallace said...

So you're saying that she has not gotten her Mommy's and Auntie Aubrey's competitive, "knock their block off" spirit yet? I remember some of those games you guys played and Mom and I saying, "Wow, is that our child?" Of course that was in High School too.
My little Rylee will always be sweetheart! She sure looks like she is enjoying it. Have fun this weekend. Wish I could be there to see a game. Maybe end of the month?