For Garrick's birthday I had a birthday party for him (I know...I'm such a sweet wife, lol). Anyway, we had a bunch of friends over and it was so much fun. There was some pretty intense games of volleyball and fooseball going on. It worked out really well because there was a Lobo football game that night so we had everyone over for food and games and stuff and then the guys went to the football game and the girls hung out here. Best of both worlds, we got to hang out with our hubbies for a while, but then we also got to have a girls night! The guys even and actually left the game early because the Lobos were killing the other team so bad....GO LOBOS!!! :) I'd have to say though that Garrick's favorite birthday present was his birthday kiss from Rylee. He's such a sucker for that girl! (but so am I...) |
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Happy Birthday Garrick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I heard a rumor about you!!! :)
Post a Comment