Thursday, October 25, 2007

Rylee's gonna be a big sister!!!!



So some of you know, some of you might know and some of you don't know...but yup, I'm pregnant! Rylee's gonna be a big sister!!! That picture is supposed to be of her practicing. :) Anyway, we are all so excited to welcome another little one into our home, we can't wait!!! I'm due May 14th which puts me at about 11 weeks right now. I wonder if I'll be begging for an epideral for my birthday present (which is the 15th)? I had my first doctor appointment yesterday and I got to hear the heartbeat. Hearing the baby's heartbeat, especially the 1st time, is just so amazing! I guess it's kinda confirmation that I'm actually sick for a reason! This pregnancy has been a lot different than my pregnancy with Rylee. I was hardly sick with her and this time I've been a disgusting mess! I claim false advertisement from my 1st... Thank goodness it's starting to get better though. I'm having a lot more good days than bad, so I can't really ask for much else, right? Another difference is it seemed like it took a lot longer for me to get fat, but this time I seem to be inflating like those balloons we saw at the fiesta (see post a couple down). Everybody keeps saying that maybe it's a boy...guess we'll have to wait and see! Anyway, just wanted to update you all on our news! We can't wait to see our little baby!!!!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I am so excited for you! If you do have a boy, they are so fun!! I hope you get over te sickness soon. Cant wait to see you! Oh-Thanks, I finally got the vertical slide show to work!

Spencer and Marlee said...

Kara- When I saw you this weekend you did NOT look big!! I was thinking you would have a little tummy but nope NEGATIVE!!! There was no evidence on you being preg!I am also excited for you guys!! Anoter little one to have next door!:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kara ~ Congrats to you and Daddy! 5 years, 2 college degrees, 1 beautiful girl, and a new baby on the way ... I'm totally impressed!! I hope you start feeling better soon. I will be home for Christmas, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you all.

Jan said...

OOOHHHHH!!!!! Yeah!!!! So excited!!! Yes the sickness will go away and it does not mean you'll have a boy. (although I hear boys are fun)I threw up at least twice a day till 20 weeks and I had another girl. Let us know if you find out. PS You can totally do it without the epidural!!! You are super duper woman!!!

Haymore Family said...

oh my gosh i can't believe that! no wonder you are so fat! haha jk old news kara! jk so excited and wahoo!

Megan said...

Congrats! This is super exciting!

The Guy Behind the Counter said...

Hey Kara, it's Mark Josephson, Lindsey told me about your blog. Congratulations on the beautiful family and on the great blog! I have a blog too, but mine is about coffee :) you should check it out at www.perk-o-late.com. Shoot me an email sometime. Congrats again on the soon-to-be-newest edition!