
Haha, so I'm kidding. Not that it snowed, it did, but that's a picture from last December when we had a record breaking snowfall here that pretty much shut down the whole city. Anyway, it really did snow though. Granted, it was only for a few minutes and nothing stuck (except on the very top of the mountain) but it made me face reality that winter is really coming. I'm also just being a complainer, cuz it's like 70 degrees outside right now and that's pretty nice. But I still think I need to go shopping for some warmer clothes. :)
On a different note, Rylee had her wellness check up yesterday and I was thinking that she has really seemed to grow alot the last couple weeks or month or so and that I was sure she had put on a decent amount of weight and grown quite a bit. Not so much, she's only 20.6 pounds and 30 inches. Yup, ladies and gentleman, I have a runt. Those numbers put her in the 4th percentile for weight and 7th for height. I'm not gonna lie though, it's kinda nice. She gets to wear her clothes for so much longer and we actually get decent use out of them. Plus, it's kinda fun and cute that she's so tiny. I'm sure she'll grow someday... It may not be till high school though, yeah, I didn't even reach 5 feet tall until I was a sophomore and then I shot up to 5'7". So I think she may have a chance, we'll have to wait and see though. But don't let her size fool you, she packs quite a bit of energy and destructive power into that tiny body.
I swear, she was out of my sight for like 5 minutes and this is where I find her and what she's doing. There's no sink in there either....yup, that's toilet water and a huge wad of wet toilet paper. Lovely. Honestly though, she really is a pretty good kid, just busy. She's so stinkin' hilarious and adorable and I absolutely love being a mother, it's by the far the best thing I've done with my life! :)

Last thought for now, Uncle Zach babysat Rylee on Saturday so we could go out for a "grownup" dinner. This is her playing in the leaves, what a good uncle, huh? I just thought it was a cute pic. Rylee absoluetly LOVES him. I swear, he can get her goofy and laughing like nobody else can, it's pretty cute. Thanks again, Uncle Zach, for watching her! It was so nice to actually have both of us at the table at the same time!
1 comment:
i swear you never tell the truth! jk i was like holy crap thats alot of snow in oct.! you little! jk anyways, can't wait to see you all, let me know if you are going to thatch first or good ol SV!
Post a Comment