Anyways, on a different note... have I mentioned how cute my husband is? Here he is playing dead on the floor because he was helping my little sister with an extra credit project where she had to make a short film in Spanish. (yes, they killed him). Funny though, right? I don't think he would think it's so funny though that I'm posting this...or that I took the picture in the first place. Hehe. He's just such a good sport...
And have I also mentioned how cute my daughter is? (I know, you all are nodding your heads vigorously and rolling your eyes...) But common, this little kid is a riot. She makes me
laugh all the time. Here's some random pics of her being herself. There's one of her just being silly (instead of eating her dinner...)
Or being a "big helper" helping us spin the honey out of the honey
combs (yes, there are beehives here and we spent like a week "gleaning" the honey out of just one box and now we have like 8 liters of honey). Or here she is watching the Backyardigans
.
Or being a "big helper" helping us spin the honey out of the honey
Anyways, life is good and I love it. I'm just wondering how I'll do with 2 kids to manage. I'm getting nervous... any suggestions? Or sedatives?... (just kidding, sheez!)
3 comments:
you crack me up! i just miss little rylee too! but anyways, i couldn't find any in my old ea pics either so i got online to the EA courier and found that one! i just wish i had one of it still standing i don't know where mine have gone, because i had tons of the inside too! oh well
GIRL I KNOW! SAT I WAS GETTIN MY SUN ON THEN SUNDAY IT SNOWED A LITTLE BIT???
I SAW YOU RUSH RY OUT OF SACRAMENT YESTERDAY SHE IS SO DARLING! HER HAIR IS GETTING SO LONG AND SHE LOOKS SO BIG!!!
GIRL YOU LOOK AMAZING! YOU MAKE PREGNANCY LOOK SO GORGEOUS!!
WE'LL CHAT SOON I HOPE.
I love these pictures. Rylee is getting so big and just cuter and cuter! haha. I can't wait for girl #2 to come. You better email me because I think I have your email, but I want to make sure I add you to my blog! Love you!
Post a Comment