We always love going up to the cabin for the reunion. Weird to think that this was my 7th(!!!!)
reunion. The first time I went with Garrick was when we were dating and the night we got back was the first time we started
talking about marriage. Ahhhhh. Well, here's a few more pictures that I thought were fun. I went to take a picture of Camille holding Bryson and Rylee and as I went to snap the picture Rylee yelled "NO!" and covered her face. Stinker. But then I get the next picture of her being a total ham (don't mind all the junk around her face..). There's also a cousins picture (minus the babies Jadyn and Hudson) and then one of Jadyn just hanging out, I felt bad I didn't have more pictures of her. :)
Lastly, I'm attaching a video of Rylee hoola-hooping. I just think it's cute and funny, watch her hips after the hoop falls. And yeah, that's about it...oh I think the total count this year was 70 (Grandma and Grandpa, their children, grandchildren and their husbands or wives and great-grandchildren).

7 comments:
ok wow that's so crazy that you go to that same cabin with 2 of your own kids now!! you guys are getting soooooo old. :) I still remember that first trip for you like it was only yesterday. Crazy.
you have two beautiful girls there. patty found your comment about the uterus of steel very funny.
So fun! Rylee looks so grown up in those pics, I especially love the one of her being a ham (almost as much as the one covering her face!). We need to go camping again...maybe it would be more fun with the little ones a little older now (or maybe not)!!!
It was so much fun going to the cabin! Always is! Your kids are adorable. I'm glad your in the family! It is crazy to think your first time was 7 years ago. It does NOT seem that long!
Hey kara I miss you guys hope all is going good. I can't believe how much your girls have changed already. I finaly updated my blog and I'll be better. Miss you tons:)
Happy one year blogging-The cabin trip looks like alot of fun. You family is so cute. If your ever up this way call!
oh kara! you just wait im gonna get a great pic of you and post it! i could totally beat you for posting that picture of me holding the kids! i look like a pig! thanks a ton!
Post a Comment