The morning we left Albuquerque to move here I went and had pictures taken with Jadyn. Erin (who is a family friend and great photographer) was kind enough to do them last minute. I think they turned out really good, even though Jadyn was so tired that she wouldn't smile at all (which for her is seriously unbelievable...but that is just how tired the Thursday, September 18, 2008
Mommy and Me Pics
The morning we left Albuquerque to move here I went and had pictures taken with Jadyn. Erin (who is a family friend and great photographer) was kind enough to do them last minute. I think they turned out really good, even though Jadyn was so tired that she wouldn't smile at all (which for her is seriously unbelievable...but that is just how tired the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Oh what a sweetie! I love them!
Wow- these are really good. I love the one with you holding her in the white dress. I'm going to have to give Erin a call!
LOVE THEM ALL!
You will always be so glad you took the time to do the shoot. because your right time flys!! I can't believe it when you said she was already 2.5 months! Your right ENJOY ENJOY
These are so cute! As usual Erin has done such a beautiful job!
I love baby pictures! She is so sweet and darling...I miss her and Rylee! I guess you, too...(c:
Those are so cute!! I love all those pictures!! Erin did a great job!! WOW!!! I guess it makes it easy when you have an adorable Baby and a HOTT Mom to work with.
Kara,
You are such a cute mom and your little girl is so precious in these pictures! :)
Post a Comment