They are so cute Kara!
So cute! We miss you guys! Are you going to be in ALB for Christmas?
Oh my look at the little DIVAS on their bellies!I love the chair pic where they seem to be best sisters chatting it up.
I LOVE THEM!!
I can't believe how much they look like their mom and dad! It's like I can see you guys in their little faces. So cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
They are so cute Kara!
So cute! We miss you guys! Are you going to be in ALB for Christmas?
Oh my look at the little DIVAS on their bellies!I love the chair pic where they seem to be best sisters chatting it up.
I LOVE THEM!!
I can't believe how much they look like their mom and dad! It's like I can see you guys in their little faces. So cute!
Post a Comment