Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hangin' with the Carnies

There was a carnival that came through town so we thought it would be fun to take Rylee on a few rides and, well, she absolutely loved it! (until it got past her bedtime, but that was our fault...we should have known better!). She kept asking to go on the train, but the parents couldn't go in there with them so we were afraid she'd wimp out, but no, she couldn't have cared less if we were with her. She just had a blast! I think one of her favorites was a merry-go-round that had cars and motorcycles. She would drive for a while, then wave at everybody watching their own kids and then flash some really cheesy smiles. Let's just say she knows how to work a crowd... Haha :) All in all, I would say the carnival was just "eh", but since Rylee had so much fun it magically makes it totally worth it. Funny how that happens, huh?

6 comments:

Maren said...

check you out! so fun. and she couldnt get any cuter. glad she had a great time!

FOUST said...

CARNIES is the creepest word ever!!
Is it as fun as the BALLOON FIESTA though??-LOL

Burdett Family said...

Kara your kids are adorable.I'm glad I found your blog. I was just asking your sister in-law about you when she was in thatcher a couple weeks ago, thats so funny. How are you.

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

So fun, I wish I could see her cute little smile better! She definitely knows how to work a crowd...she is a ham! I wonder where she got that from???

The Cash Family said...

hooker, you are coming for the balloon fiesta? anywho i will be in phx for a hair show on the 19th so no can do on the trip to mexico, that would be fun though!! thanks for the invite. miss ya!

FISH FAMILY said...

How fun, I kinda want to go to the state fair so Raylee can look at all the animals and maybe ride a ride or two. I am glad that is makes it better with kids I just have to convince my husband it will be worth it, he doesn't get excited about the fair at all.