Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Jadyn!!!

How is it that she's already gone from this....


to this....





and now to this adorable, energetic, sweet, cuddly, crazy little joy!?!





I can't even express how much this little girl has blessed and enriched my life. She is honestly the sweetest and happiest little girl (as long as Mom's around! haha). She is such a complete joy to have in our family. I can't even believe that it's already been a year since she was born, and yet it seems like she's been in our family forever. Weird how that works... I remember being so worried when I was pregnant with her because I knew how much I love Rylee, what an overpowering love I have for her, and I just didn't see how it would be possible to love another like that (um yeah, I probably shouldn't admit that, I'm sure you are all wondering what kind of mom even thinks that! Sorry!). How would I have room to love another little person this much? And yet, as soon as she was born and I held her and cried, I realized that it is possible, that I loved her just as much from that first moment. She's taught me so much and I would like to think that I've grown a lot as a mother as well. She's such an incredible little spirit and I am so thankful to be her mommy. How does a girl get so lucky to have 2 such cute and great little girls? I'm just lucky I guess! :)

Happy Birthday my little baby!!!!!!

And now for your viewing pleasure, here are some videos that I thought were cute.


Seriously, what's better than a baby's laugh? I just can't get enough!!! (clearly... since I obnoxiously put 2 videos of it on here...hehe)


12 comments:

Erin said...

K, this made me teary-eyed! I'm a baby. I can't believe she's already one. That means that Ellie is almost one! It has gone by so incredibly fast. I can't believe it. Well, you are such a cute mom Kara and your girls are certainly lucky to have you!

The Cash Family said...

She's one? Where did the time go? Gees. She is the cutest! Then again, both your girls are so beautiful. You and Garrick make them well...get busy! haha

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Jadyn, she is too too cute! I am glad you put both videos up, loved them both! I can't believe she is one!

Happy Mother's Day (yesterday)!

Meghan said...

did you really just clone Rylee? She looks just like her!!! I love the sassy polka dot outfit, so super cute!
Happy Birthday little mama!

Rebecca said...

Happy B-day, Jadyn! SHe's so cute- I can't believe it's been a year!!! I know exactly what you're saying about wondering if you could love another baby like your first- I felt the same way, but so true about it being possible.

carrie said...

I was just talking about how old the kids are getting with your Dad yesterday! Happy late Birthday Jadyn! We can't wait to see you this summer!

FOUST said...

Those videos are darling!!
Happy Birthday Gwen! I can't believe that little sunshine is one year old- your family is so freaking beautiful!!

russ said...

Happy Birthday J! I hope you are coming over to party tonight!!! we can call it Jadyn's late bday party:)_

Kim's just sayin' said...

k, every mom has those same thoughts about loving the next one as much. it's normal. she's adorable and I guess it's time to get busy and start making the next addition to the fam. :)

Cody and Lexie said...

She is so beautiful!! Nothing beats a baby laugh!!

Sarah and Jeremy said...

What a cute little gal! It is sad how fast they grow up and how much they change so quickly! I better make sure I enjoy every minute of it!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I love the 2 videos of her laughing...she really is just such a sweet and wonderful little girl, they don't make them any cuter! I'm so glad we got to come see you guys and thanks for putting up with us for all that time!!! love ya! (c: