HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU AMAZING MOTHERS!!!!!!!!

I have been very blessed to have so many wonderful examples in my life.
I have the best Mom in the world. She's seriously amazing and as I learn and grow as a Mother, my appreciation for all my Mother did (and still does!) for me just grows. She is truly one of my best friends and I am so lucky to have her as my Mommy! Plus, she makes a really awesome Grandma!
My Grandma Ruth, who has endured more hardships than most people, yet is of the the most optimistic and sweetest people you'll ever meet.
My Grandma Beth, who is so thoughtful and genuine. She never forgets a Birthday or occasion and is always so appreciate of the little things.
My mother-in-law, Delann, who never ceases to amaze me with how much she can do and how great she does it. She's so supportive and loving to our little family and is an awesome Grandma too!
My big sis, Aubrey. She's also one of my very best friends and I can always call her to gripe about the kids and she somehow manages to still tell me I'm a good Mom! Thanks Aubs! She's an awesome Mother too who I really look up to.
And, not to sound like a big nerd, but I really look up to so many of you. I appreciate seeing and reading about so many wonderful mothers who truly love and cherish their children. We need more Mothers like you guys in the world!!!!
Happy Mother's Day to all you Mothers, Grandmothers, Aunts, Sisters and Friends!
2 comments:
Awwww, shucks...(c: Love you karesy! You are such a great mommy and don't even know it! See you Tues!!! YAY!!!!
Happy mothers day to YOU!!
Post a Comment