KARA!!! We are leaving on the 19th you rascal! How long are you guys going to be in Albuquerque? We'll be back on the 29th I think. And PS, we had to host a Christmas party this year since you aren't here and we missed you guys!
I cannot believe she is 7 months old! Yes, we would love to get together. We have a war party on the 20th, but we could get together afterwards or anytime before the 24th- just let us know!
lol! Oh that is too cute! Soon I'll be posting all about a baby and no one will give me crap about it like they do about my dog! :) by the way I have posted about Singapore so check it out! :)
Kara- we are leaving for UT early b/c CHristian hurt his back ans can't work, so we're moving our vacation. We're leaving sat. morning! I'm so sad that we're going to miss you!
I have been married for 8 years to my best friend, Garrick. We have 2 beautiful daughters, Rylee and Jadyn, who we absolutely adore! We also have a new addition, our son Tyce, who we absolutely adore too! Life sure is great!
9 comments:
what a cutie!!!! I can't wait :)
KARA!!! We are leaving on the 19th you rascal! How long are you guys going to be in Albuquerque? We'll be back on the 29th I think. And PS, we had to host a Christmas party this year since you aren't here and we missed you guys!
I cannot believe she is 7 months old! Yes, we would love to get together. We have a war party on the 20th, but we could get together afterwards or anytime before the 24th- just let us know!
lol! Oh that is too cute! Soon I'll be posting all about a baby and no one will give me crap about it like they do about my dog! :) by the way I have posted about Singapore so check it out! :)
Little Gwen is getting so big! She look so happy and loved.
-SWEET THANG
So adorable...I especially like the commentary!!!
Kara- we are leaving for UT early b/c CHristian hurt his back ans can't work, so we're moving our vacation. We're leaving sat. morning! I'm so sad that we're going to miss you!
that last comment was rebecca:)
Hey! Love your last few posts/ I miss you. You'd think we live in different states!
Post a Comment