MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU! I love your family pictures, your girls are so adorable. I love having days when everyone is happy. Last night Raylee climbed out of her crib and came into our room-YIKES and HELP I am not sure what to do. I guess she is getting into the big girl bed now since the crib doesn't keep her in.
LOVE the girl's tuttu, when mine is born and crawling she will HAVE to have one!! :)
and the advice on sleep, I already CAN'T sleep well! I wake up about 5 times a night either to go potty or because my back hurts. how annoying!! :) But it's all for the greater good, right? :)
I have been married for 8 years to my best friend, Garrick. We have 2 beautiful daughters, Rylee and Jadyn, who we absolutely adore! We also have a new addition, our son Tyce, who we absolutely adore too! Life sure is great!
6 comments:
SO cute! I can't believe how big your girls are getting. You have an adorable family! :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU! I love your family pictures, your girls are so adorable. I love having days when everyone is happy. Last night Raylee climbed out of her crib and came into our room-YIKES and HELP I am not sure what to do. I guess she is getting into the big girl bed now since the crib doesn't keep her in.
LOVE the girl's tuttu, when mine is born and crawling she will HAVE to have one!! :)
and the advice on sleep, I already CAN'T sleep well! I wake up about 5 times a night either to go potty or because my back hurts. how annoying!! :) But it's all for the greater good, right? :)
hugsss
Those pics yurned out so darn cute!!! I wish we could've been there...we miss you!
That has to be the cutest picture ever! What beautiful little girls! Seriously they take right after you! :)
you have such a cute family.
Post a Comment