In an attempt to be a better journaler for my children's sake, I relate the following conversation Rylee's stuffed animals had this morning (and please don't be distracted by the messy face or barren walls...)Teddy Bear: Owww
Horse: Ah, whad's the madder teddy?
Horse: Ah, whad's the madder teddy?
Teddy Bear: My bum hurts
Horse: Here, I'll give you a wide
Teddy Bear: Yee Haw!!!
Horse: Here, I'll give you a wide
Teddy Bear: Yee Haw!!!
Horse: Wet's watch TV
Teddy Bear: Little Bill is on, oh joy!!!
.
I couldn't remember the rest of the conversation, but her creativity and the things she comes up with just crack me up! On that same vein, have I ever mentioned that she loves blankets? Well she does, and not only does she love them, but she names them. The funny thing, though, is that the names are very straightforward. Let me show you...
.
I couldn't remember the rest of the conversation, but her creativity and the things she comes up with just crack me up! On that same vein, have I ever mentioned that she loves blankets? Well she does, and not only does she love them, but she names them. The funny thing, though, is that the names are very straightforward. Let me show you...
And my personal favorite, (and hers as well, but not because of the name, but because it's her security blanket)...
For any of you not quite sure why it's called the softball blanket, no, it doesn't have anything to do with the sport of softball. Rather, it's because it's a soft velvety material with a a pattern of little bumps, or balls, on it. Therefore, it's the soft-ball blanket.
10 comments:
LOL!! LOVE IT-
Where can I find a Princess blanket that thing is super cute?
Please say you did not make it!
Sorry Kara, but G & I both know that it IS named after softball. Mainly because she has been to about 5000 games so far in her short life!
She looks so old! Her hair is so cute. CUte post- love all the blankets.
Hi Kara, Aaron and I occasionally drop in on your blog too! Aaron said that first year at EA was one of the most fun years of his life. We think you have an adorable family. We hope your holidays were great and wish you the best!
bounce U is so fun. See, now that there is one in ALB, just another reason to move back. Ask Garrick what he thinks:) I love all the Rylee stories. She is getting so old. I'm sad we didn't get to see her over Christmas:(
what a cute conversation...it is the essence of rylee!!! (c: happy new year to you guys!
I think that Rylee and Abbie would get along really well. The things that Rylee says remind me a lot of Abbie. She's so cute!
Look how long her hair is!! Ahh!
I just LOVE that little girl!!!
She is getting so big...I can't believe it. Time goes so fast because it seems to me she should still be a little baby! She seems like such a cute and fun little girl. How fun for you guys- I'm sure she is going to always keep you on your toes!!
Post a Comment