Thursday, December 11, 2008

Since my parents had the whole family together for Thanksgiving they decided to get some family portraits taken. I would say all things (actually all children...and Zach) considered, the picture turned out pretty decent. I personally think this one is pretty great, I love the "natural" pictures. And welp, what's more natural than Rylee being a total ham? Grandma and Papa with the true loves of their lives...us children were just a means to gain grandchildren I've learned...

4 comments:

laurdacooj said...

what a cute family you have:)... I love the candid picture too! Sorry about Friday, I am officially lame-o! I was a crazy maniac woman Thurs and Fri... I owe you guys!!!! the good news is... I love ya!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

They turned out pretty fantastic for wrestling 4 little ones!!!! Of course Rylee was the center of attention...she can't help all that natural charisma...(c;

Annie said...

Those are so cute! Wow your family has changed a lot. That is so cute and of course the babies look darling!

Haymore Family said...

That is so funny! i love Rylees face in the pictures and i personally would have kept the pics with her making a silly face! And i love that G is still standing like he was told and smiling! so cute!