Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy 1/2 Birthday!!!!


My baby Jadyn is 6 months old today! I just can't believe it. It seems like it's going by so incredibly fast and I just want it to slow down a bit. On the other hand though, it's so much fun to watch her learn and develop. She's getting pretty mobile (uh oh...). Her current mode of transportation is rolling everywhere, and she's gotten quite good at it. She also drools like you wouldn't believe and chews on everything (I think there will be a tooth popping through soon...). She is getting so curious about anything and everything around her. She gets the biggest kick out of watching her sister play and be silly though. Oh, and she's also started sitting up, although she's still working on keeping her balance up there, she's easily distracted. :) She's very ticklish, but still loves it. She is seriously the happiest and smiliest baby! She is such a joy to have in our family and I feel so blessed to be her mommy! I love you, Jadyn!!!!

3 comments:

FOUST said...

I can't believe it! She is so sweet.
Her dipples are the cutest!
Happy .5 JG!!

TheMerkelFamily said...

I can't believe it's been 6 months already! She is so so so cute!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

OH MY GOSH!!! She looks so big in those pictures. )c: She is so darn adorable though...those dimples really are too cute!