Saturday, November 15, 2008

You're only little once right?...

Rylee found this little sun shade thing in the garage the other day and has insisted on sleeping in her "tent" the last few days. I love that she thinks it's such a novelty. :)

4 comments:

Maren said...

how cute is that? im impressed that she really stays in it to sleep. debi called me last night ans said she will be bringing stuff up from you for the sale. thank you so much for helping out. i really appresciate it!

Mutt and Karlee Hall said...

Hey Kara-
I'm so glad that I found your blog from Johanna's! I just wanted to say Hi and let you know that we have a blog too if you want to check it out it's: muttandkarlee.blogspot.com. It looks like things are good for you guys- were happy for you! Take Care!

Megan said...

This is so cute. I am also impressed that she wants to sleep in there and likes it. She is darling. How fun!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Awww...that's my little outdoors girl! (c: I love it! Yeah, at what other age can you sleep on the floor and ENJOY it??? (c;