
Halloween got off to a slow start because we really didn't do too much the whole day (we're

under house arrest because we're trying to potty-train....WHOLE other story....). Anyway, by 5 Rylee was begging to get in her "tostum" so we got her and Jadyn dressed up and ready to go to

Trunk-or-Treat. Rylee felt pretty special because she even got to wear makeup, she thought she was hitting the big-time for sure. She was pretty much in heaven prancing around in her "pretty dress and wings" (as you can see from the pictures). So off we headed to the stake Trunk-or-Treat, which let me tell ya, is soooo different than a ward trunk-or-treat- it's total mayhem! There were so many

people there and it was just crazy, we ran out of candy real fast too (and I bought a 175 piece bag!). Honestly though, I was pretty

happy when the candy ran out because that meant that I could go find Garrick and the girls and see Rylee trick or treat. ;) Rylee and Jadyn looked so cute in their costumes, definitely the cutest fairies I saw! (I may be biased...) After the trunk-

or-treat we took the girls to trick-or-treat at Grandma and Grandpa Haymore's and all the cousins met up there and they sure were a cute

bunch! However, getting them all to cooperate for a picture was a whole different story. You can clearly see from the picture that Rylee wished she was back over on the step eating her candy... Last stop of the night was Troy's football game. They might have lost, but Rylee had a blast cheering them on and running up and down the bleacher steps with Bryson, all the while

stopping to clap and cheer "Go Buena Tolts (Colts)! Go Buena Tolts!" Then it was back home and bedtime. It might have started slow, but we got a lot in that night!

13 comments:
They are so cute, Kara! I wish that yours could have come to our house too!
SO CUTE! wish i could have been there to see them all.!!
You guys need to move back here because we did nothing on Halloween! Seriously. Just sat and watched basketball. And I can't believe how many trick-or-treaters you got--I got like five. Your girls look way cute!
the costumes turned out so cute bravo to martha stewart! ya i guess rylee would make a good pirate...sometimes!
those costumes are adorable! Jadyn looks so mature and rylee is only one step away from college...i miss my girls!!!
Hey girl looks like you all had a fabulous Halloween!
The princessess look fabulous!-GIVEN
I can't believe how big Jadyn is! She's looking more like you. Cute costumes. I love that they are twinners.
okay, so I LOVE the post on the temple! I love Rylee singing!! SO SO cute!! The girls also looked so cute on Halloween!! I wish they could have come trick or treating to my house!!
ya- i saw that commercial last night- HORRIBLE! i can't believe they can get away with that kind of garbage.
awww what cute pictures! I'm glad you had a fun halloween! THeir costumes are adorable!
These pictures are darling. I love your cute girls and your family is just so cute. I can't get over how sweet it is to see you as a mom and all of that! I hope all is well! :)
we are going out west, but unfortunately way out west to CA. Sorry. We both want to get out to the southwest again soon!
ok Kara- now you know why I'm so baby hungry for a girl... they are so SO so cute, and pink and frilly and beautiful! I love your girls!... and you:)
Post a Comment