i'm stoked too! i'm not going at midnight though...a group of us is going on friday. let me know how it is. i hope its not a disappointment also. the more trailers and previews i see edward is growing on me...we'll see though!
We totally missed the snapfish offer dang-it! How are you guys? I don't know if you heard, but Jeremiah got an offer from a firm in ALB so we will be there this summer and hopefully after school. We are so excited! Don't you guys want to move back? p.s. Your girls are so beautiful!
I also went to Twilight at midnight! It was amazing. What did you think of it? I can't wait to see your post with your reaction to the movie. Hope you had fun! :)
I have been married for 8 years to my best friend, Garrick. We have 2 beautiful daughters, Rylee and Jadyn, who we absolutely adore! We also have a new addition, our son Tyce, who we absolutely adore too! Life sure is great!
8 comments:
i'm stoked too! i'm not going at midnight though...a group of us is going on friday. let me know how it is. i hope its not a disappointment also. the more trailers and previews i see edward is growing on me...we'll see though!
I'm going at 12:01 too! Are you going to go nuts and dress up? A few people in my party want to. :)
i wish i were going! i couldn't find a group that was excited enough!
How fun! I wish I could have gone! I TOTALLY would have been all over it!
We totally missed the snapfish offer dang-it! How are you guys? I don't know if you heard, but Jeremiah got an offer from a firm in ALB so we will be there this summer and hopefully after school. We are so excited! Don't you guys want to move back? p.s. Your girls are so beautiful!
I also went to Twilight at midnight! It was amazing. What did you think of it? I can't wait to see your post with your reaction to the movie. Hope you had fun! :)
how was it?
Yea Twilight!! I'm so glad we got to go to the midnight one and I loved the movie!!! I loved seeing it with you, too!!! (c;
Post a Comment