Anyway, it was a fun weekend because since my family was coming for the race, they decided to c
ome a little early and stay here with us on Thursday night, which worked out perfectly because that meant that I could go to the midnight showing of Twilight! It was a lot of fun, I went with my Mom, my sisters and SIL Camille. I went in with pretty low expectations for the movie and was quite pleasantly surprised. I thought they did a great job with casting and I think they stayed pretty close to the book. But of course no book to movie is ever as good as the book. Overall though, I liked it and I want to go see it again. But yeah, midnight showings when you have to still wake up to a 2 1/2 year old and 6 month old at 7:00am is not a good idea... But still, it was fun to get to be there with all the other obsessee's (can that be a word?). And of course I just loved having my family here, not just so I could see Twilight! It was extra special because Aubrey, Josh, Caden and my
new (and only) niece, Skylar came for the 1st time to visit too! Rylee and Caden had so much fun together! It was pretty adorable because you could totally tell that they missed each other. Gotta love the love! We had a full house here with my family, Aubrey's family, and my Mom, Dad, Hannah and Zach. Unfortunately though they left Friday for Tucson, but we met up with them up there on Saturday so it wasn't too sad. We met up with them at their hotel where they decided to go for a swim. I hadn't brought Rylee's swimsuit, but that didn't stop her. Nope, she w
hipped off her clothes and jumped in before she could be stopped. We did have to convince her to put her panties back on though and that it was okay to get them wet in the pool. Yes, my daughter the skinny dipper... She had fun though so it was all good.
Since all the fam was here for the race my Grandma organized a mini family reunion. It was so nice to be able to see so many family members that I hadn't seen in forever! I have an awesome family so it's always fun to be together! ;)
Anyways, I'm off to Albuquerque to spend more time with the family! Hope everybody has a very Happy (and fat) Thanksgiving!!!!!!!
5 comments:
Sounds fun- it's so good to still be able to see family after you move. That is amazing that your dad did that race. And, isn't skylar so cute??
Love the cousins pic...they played so good together, I'm so glad he has such awesome cousins!!!
Your dad is awesome! It looks like you guys had so much fun. Abbie has the same red shirt that your girls are wearing in the first picture!
I'm collecting addresses--Would you mind emailing me yours? Thanks!
emily.dimond@gmail.com
That is awesome that your dad can do that, I will never do 109 mile bike ride it sounds exhausting. I love all the pictures and it looks like your having alot of fun being in AZ.
Jadyn looks SO big already! Holy cow! That means we haven't seen you enough! When are you guys coming for Christmas? Hopefully it's before we leave on the 19th--let us know!
Post a Comment