We have been so lucky to have my parents come often. Rylee absolutely loves their visits and usually serves as my Mom's shadow the entire time. I have a few visits to catch up on. My Mom flew over to hang out with us for a few days the end of Feb and we had a blast! We saw family in Tucson, went to the Zoo, went swimming and just had fun hanging out! The only pictures I have from that visit are at the zoo though, go figure.
Then only a couple weeks later my Mom AND Dad came to visit on their way home from a ChemDry mini-convention. The funny and cute thing with that visit was Rylee deviated from the usual and wouldn't leave Papa's side. I think he liked the attention from her though. Haha. But even lamer than only getting pictures of the zoo with my Mom's visit, the only pictures I have from them coming to visit are fuzzy/bad pictures of Rylee jumping on the couch with Papa holding her hands. And unfortunately they are so fuzzy they don't even warrant posting. However, I did get some cute pictures of our last visitors. Just the next week after my parents came, my Grandma and Art came to visit for a few hours because they were camping with friends over at Kartchner Caverns. It was so fun to have them come visit with us and Rylee loved showing off for them and playing with them! :) It was cute because after they left Rylee said "That was a fun play date Mom!"
Anyway, so my point is that we have been very lucky to have lots of visitors and we love it. But we want more, so come on down! I realize that we may not be in prime vacation area, but hey, hanging out with us is well worth the trip!!! LOL ;)
6 comments:
I love visitors too! My mom has been my strength these past weeks and I will suffer when she leaves. But then I will have Olivia to hug everytime I miss mom. :)
hugs hugs
So jealous of the great find. That is sweet. I can't wait to have a house and get all the fun stuff. TC is done with school in August! YEAH- then we hopefully will have a semi normail life.
Yeah, we need to come down now...is it our turn yet??? (c: I really love the pics with GG and Art!!! Sweet.
btw- im totally jealous of your swing set- what a find! thanks for the call the other day and im sorry i haven't been able to call you back. we have liertally had a non-stop stream of guests and when you add a new baby to the mix, it's exhausting! anyway, we're now in UT for 11 days for a wedding, but one of these days, im going to call and we'll catch up. or better yet- you could come to ABQ! :) hope you're doing well!
ah yes ... all the zoo pics :o) fun, fun, fun!
I LOVE that last picture too!! It is so cute! Man, I wish we could have gone with your guys. That would have been a blast! I'm glad you guys had a good time and made it back in time for the BBQ.
Post a Comment